Chilean Telescope Allocation Committee
The Astronomy Department of the Universidad de Chile (DAS) is mandated to administer Chilean telescope time on the following facilities: LCO, CTIO, SOAR, PROMPT, Mini-TAO, ASTE, NANTEN2, QUIET, ACT, and the National Telescopes at La Silla.
To this end, the DAS organizes twice a year a Chilean Time Allocation Committee (CNTAC). The CNTAC is composed by experts from both the local community and the international observatories based in Chile.
A Call for Proposals is issued twice a year by the CNTAC with due dates around April 15 and October 15.
Important Deadlines for 2017A Semester
September 23th: Call for Proposal published.
October 14th, 11:59am: Deadline for proposals.
November 8-9: CNTAC Panels meet.
General Instruction and Documents
- Semester 2015BStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2015AStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2013BStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2013AStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2012BStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2012AStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2011BStatisticsAllocationsPanelists
- Semester 2011A
- Semester 2010B
- Semester 2010A
- Semester 2009B
- Semester 2009A
- Semester 2008B
- Semester 2008A
- Semester 2007B
- Semester 2007A
- Semester 2006B
- Semester 2006A
- CTIO Blanco Telescope
- La Silla 2.2m Telescope
- Atacama ASTE
Du Pont Telescope
1.2-m Euler Telescope
1.54-m Danish Telescope